Friday, April 8, 2011

About Me

My name is Dakota and I am a Junior of Computer Science at Armstrong Atlantic State University. I taught myself the basics of programming when I was 15 years old and have stuck with it ever since. It's a hobby and a passion of mine because there is no right way to program, only wrong ways. I've continued my pursuit of programming by becoming a part of the Dream In Code community under the guise of Luckless. I spend most of my free time there: answering questions, writing code snippets, you name it. I am employed by the Computer Science department as a Student Assistant to Dr. Ashraf Saad and am currently apart of the CREIP project, which I have spent the last few months modifying to make it a more robust platform. When I'm not in class, at work, or helping on the forums, you can typically find me riding my motorcycle around town or in the gym working up a good sweat =) That's about it!

If you have any questions for me, please post them and I will be more than happy to answer them. If you have a job that you would like me to program, please post your email address and I will get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment